11th COA Flexitank Meeting
Le Meridien Hotel, Hamburg
Tuesday 16 June 201
Provisional Conference Programme Published
Registration now open
Registration is now open for the 11th COA Flexitank Meeting taking place at Le Meridien Hotel, Hamburg on Tuesday 16 June 2015. A wide range of topics covering the flexitank industry, and the work being undertaken by the Container Owners Association, will be reviewed and discussed at the Meeting.
To register for the Meeting, click HERE.
Special Room Rates at Le Meridien
Once registered, you will be able to benefit from the special room rate offered by Le Meridien Hotel.
Provisional Conference Programme
09:15 Welcome and COA update
09:30 Flexitank Market
– Flexitank Market Growth
– What does the shipping line industry expect from the flexitank market?
10:15 Open Forum/Panel Discussion:
– How should the flexitank industry respond to changing market challenges from cargo shippers and shipping lines?
10:45 Refreshment break
11:15 COA Flexitank Division: Management Structure
– Establishment of Flexitank Management Committee
– Technical Working Group
– COA Flexitank Division – Dedicated Website
11:45 COA Flexitank Division: Projects and Plans
– COA Code of Practice
– Flexitank Quality Management List
– PAS 1008
– Materials testing – Audit Processes
– Installation Manual and Installation Training – Audit Processes
14:15 New Flexitank Technology
– Presentations to cover innovation in Flexitank materials and ancillary equipment
15:30 Refreshment break
16:00 Flexitank Revolution and Evolution – what does the future hold?
16:30 Conference concludes
16:30 Post-Conference networking reception
(This agenda is subject to change. An updated programme will be published later this month)