COA Webinar – Tuesday 13 July 2021
Waterborne Coatings for Reefer Containers
- Focus on transition to the use of waterborne coatings
- Update on status and changes that are taking place
- Registration now open for COA Members
The next Container Owners Association Webinar will examine the changes* in the coatings being applied to refrigerated containers – and how these changes affect reefer owners.
Registration for the Webinar is now open.
The Webinar Agenda will cover:
- The background and reasons for the transition to the use of waterborne coatings for reefer containers.
- The status of the conversion process of the reefer production lines – the changes being undertaken in the factories.
- The new reefer coatings systems and the testing that has been undertaken to ensure correct performance.
With two presentations – and time for questions and discussion – the Webinar is scheduled to last about one hour,
- Reefer Manufacturer: CIMC – Speaker: Kevin Song, Technology & Customer Service Department
- Coatings Provider: Dowill – Speaker: Fred Shi, Marketing General Manager
- Tuesday 13 July 2021
- 4am US Eastern Standard; 9am UK; 10am CET; 4pm China, Taiwan, Singapore; 5pm Korea, Japan
- To register, click on this link: COA REEFER COATINGS WEBINAR
Further updates about the Webinar will be circulated in the next two weeks.
In the meantime, if you need further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.