COA Members Webinar: Tuesday 19 October 2021
“Container Supply/Demand – 2021/2022”
- Overview of container shipping market, increased demand for new containers: reasons and impact on supply/pricing.
- Global fleet size and container production figures – 2020/2021
- Container demand by type: Standards, Reefers, Specials
Registration is now open for the next COA Members Webinar, taking place on Tuesday 19 October 2021 at 12:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time).
Participation in the Webinar is free-of-charge – click here to register: COA Container Supply/Demand Webinar
Presented by Drewry Maritime Research, the Webinar will provide an overview of the Container Shipping and Container Supply/Demand Market in 2021 – and a forecast for 2022.
It will also include key findings from Drewry 2021 Container Census.
- Webinar Title: “COA Container Supply/Demand – 2021/2022”
- Date: Tuesday 19 October 2021
- Time: 12:00 (Central European Summer Time)
- Presenters: Drewry Maritime Research
- Registration: Click on this link – COA Container Supply/Demand Webinar
We are looking forward to another interesting and valuable COA Webinar.