COA Container Coatings Webinar: Tuesday 19 May 2022
- Advances in Container Coatings Development
- Reefers: The Transition to Low VOC Coatings
Registration now open
Registration is now open for the next Technical Webinar being organised by the Container Owners Association.
Focusing on Container Coatings, the Webinar will cover: “Advances in Container Coatings Development” and “Reefers: The Transition to Low VOC Coatings”.
The Webinar will take place at 10:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Thursday 19 May 2022.
To register, click on this link: COA COATINGS WEBINAR
As with previous COA webinars, there will be a series of short technical presentations, followed by an opportunity for questions and discussion.
Webinar topics will include the following:
- Update on regulations in China
- Status on the programme to transition to low VOC coatings
- Results of trials of ultra-low VOC and high-solid coatings
- VOC comparison; existing product range; application cases in other segments.
- Alternative coatings comparison (Waterborne High Solid, Powder)
Further information and speaker details will be circulated later this week. But in the meantime, if you wish to participate, please register now – click here: COA COATINGS WEBINAR
If you need further details, contact COA Technical Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)