Re-designed version published today (English and Chinese)
A re-designed version of the COA’s “Code of Practice for Flexitank Container Systems” is published today.
The new edition (TG-07) is available in both English and Chinese languages.
To download the document, click on this link:
COA TG07 Code of Practice Flexitank systems Chinese October 2021
COA TG07 Code of Practice Flexitank Systems English October 2021
TG-07 immediately supersedes the previous versions of the Flexitank Code of Practice.
The new Edition:
- Is published in an updated, professional, design format – for ease of reading
- Incorporates Member feedback to clarify existing provisions
- Combines the existing CoP V6 M (Manufacturer) and V6 O (Operator) versions into a single document
- Gives procedural explanations to auditors – in order to provide a consistent approach
- Gives details of flexitank design reference marking
- Updates references to CQC (COA Quality Conformance) and FQL (Flexitank Quality List)