“Welcome to Amsterdam” Networking Reception: Monday 7 November
COA Container Pavilion at Intermodal Europe 2022
COA Work Group Meetings
With just 6 weeks to go, arrangements are now in place for the Container Owners Association at Intermodal 2022, Amsterdam.
After a break of three years, the COA Secretariat is looking forward to getting back together again with our Members and Industry Contacts. It should be a busy and enjoyable week!
Intermodal Europe will feature a wide range of companies exhibiting their products and services – you can find full details about the Exhibition on: www.intermodal-events.com.
Visitors can pre-register for event, using this link: INTERMODAL VISITOR REGISTRATION.
Instead of a COA Members Meeting on the day before Intermodal, the COA Board has agreed this year to organise a Welcome Networking Reception on the evening of Monday 7 November, together with the opportunity for COA Work Group Meetings during the course of the Exhibition, as required.
1. COA “Welcome to Amsterdam” Networking Reception on Monday 7 November
- The COA is organising a “Welcome to Amsterdam” Networking Reception on Monday 7 November (5pm to 8pm).
- Taking place at the Hilton Hotel Apollolaan, drinks and canapes will be served
- The Reception is free-of-charge for COA Members, with a small fee for non-Members
- Further information and the registration link will be sent out next week
2. COA Container Pavilion at Intermodal Europe
- At the Intermodal Exhibition, the COA will once again be organising the COA Container Pavilion – an important meeting-place for Members and all Visitors
- Come and visit us on Stand F50 – there will be refreshments during the course of the three days
- Sponsorship Package: If your company is interesting in benefiting from the Sponsorship Package available – please contact me (email@example.com)
3. COA Work Group Meetings
- Through its Work Groups, the COA is involved in a number of technical projects relating to container manufacturing, operation and management
- Subject to requirements, the COA will be organising Work Group Meetings during the Course of the Intermodal exhibition
- Members will be advised of any Work Group meetings in advance of Intermodal. Further information from Patrick on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further information, please contact either myself or Patrick