Sofitel Hotel Hamburg – Monday 4 November 2019
Conference Registration Now Open
- 24th COA Members Meeting, Hamburg – AGENDA PUBLISHED, REGISTER NOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Wide range of container industry topics covered in the conference programme
- Meeting Arrangement
- The 24th COA Members Meeting will take place at the Sofitel Hotel Hamburg on Monday 4 November 2019 – the day before Intermodal Europe 2019. To Register for the Meeting, click HERE
- The conference timetable will feature a 11:00 start (Registration and Refreshments from 10:30 onwards), with plenary sessions in the morning and parallel Work Group Sessions in the Afternoon
- The conference will focus on key container industry issues: Market Trends, Manufacturing and Design, IPPC< Coatings, IT/Telematics, Cargoworthy, Reefers, Depot Management and Standards. Other items may be added, subject to Member requests.
- The Meeting will conclude with a “Welcome to Hamburg” Networking Reception for all participants.
- Conference Registration and Agenda
- Agenda: To view the Conference Agenda, click HERE
- The Registration Fee is: 325 Euros (COA Members) and 595 Euros (non-Members).
- To register for the Conference, click HERE
If you require any further information, please let me know.